Welcome to Mann's H-D Rewards Program!
Welcome to the Rewards Program! This program is our way of rewarding you for making Mann's Harley-Davidson your choice for all things Harley-Davidson®. This program is offered to all customers at no cost, subject to the program terms and conditions. Points are available through purchase and bonus points are available for special events.
How It Works!
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Mann's Harley-Davidson in Parts, MotorClothes® and Service (excluding taxes, gift certificates, and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work, and outside labor, see store for details). Your first rewards coupon is available at 250 points. Your rewards increase at each point level. You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total. Motorcycle purchases and items in the bike deal are rewarded a flat 1,500 points, Rewards points cannot be used towards the purchase of a motorcycle. The Rewards Program is reset on the date the member signed up of each year. It is important to redeem all reward certificates before the experation date. After the experation date all reward point values are set to "0" and accumulation of points re-starts.
How To Track Your Points!
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted for purchases in 24-48 hours and special events in 48-72 hours. You can access your account by visiting www.mannsharleydavidson.com and clicking "YES, I Have A Password" or "NO, I Need A Password" under the Rewards Program link. You will need to sign up by clicking "NO, I Need A Password" and follow the steps to getting your rewards account set-up.
How To Use Your Points!
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted for purchases in 24-48 hours and special events in 48-72 hours. Your membership number and access code are on the back of your card right under the barcode (membership is on top in the format NUXXXX). Please note: if you are having trouble accessing your account, you may be entering zeros as the letter O and vice versa. Your membership number will only contain 2 letters followed by 4 numbers. Your access code located below the membership number may include a combination. Zeros are typically skinnier than the letters. You will then have an opportunity to establish a username and password to access your account.
Customers may earn bonus points for special events and Mann's Harley-Davidson may feature bonus point days at its discretion. In addition, bonus points may be available from time to time for certain purchases.
Points Required For Rewards Certificates!
250 points - $15.00 certificate
500 points - $35.00 certificate
1,000 points - $75.00 certificate
1,500 points - $125.00 certificate
2,000 points - $200.00 certificate
3,000 points - $325.00 certificate
4,000 points - $400.00 certificate
5,000 points - $500.00 certificate (Max points)
Terms & Conditions!
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Mann's Harley-Davidson. Rewards are available 24-48 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your card must be presented for credit and will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- Points earned with Mann's H-D Reward Cards expire on the date the member signed up for the rewards program every calendar year. Points will not rollover to the following year. Example if you sign up on May 1st your points must be used by the following May 1st.
- Reward card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the Mann's H-D Rewards account holder may redeem points.
- Mann's H-D Rewards Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
- Employees of Mann's Harley-Davidson are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account.
- Mann's Harley-Davidson reserves the right to discontinue Mann's H-D Rewards Program privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Mann's Harley-Davidson also reserves the right to modify or cancel the Rewards Program.
- All points are given at the discretion of Mann's Harley-Davidson. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value.
- Any or all discrepancies are decided by Mann's Harley-Davidson management and the decision is final.
- Points are not awarded for gift card purchases.
- Points are not awarded for the following types of service work (wreck repairs, warranty work, extended service plan work, inspections, outside labor).Other non-retail services may be added at anytime.